- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
A Merman Fell Down The Well
Episode 33 – Into the Odd (After Play)
(a.k.a A Merman Fell Down The Well)
With a bunch of our gorgeous Patreons, and other hangers on, Baz led us through a session of Into The Odd and much hilarity ensued. Here we talk about our experiences and how the game shaped the play. Stay tuned to the very end for a mish mash of clips from the session, and of course the full hour and a half is available as a Patreon only download.
The Smart Party love doing this sort of thing, but all those hours in foam-filled dungeons and marshes of the Third Automaton Wars leaves them with a large cleaning bill. Help out with that by becoming a Patreon. Also, there’s extra bits and pieces on that Patreon site, just for you. Or simply drop the lads a line with your questions, comments or things you’d like to talk about and they’ll see what they can do.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…