- [Ennead Games] A Chunk of Sci-Fi: Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Starter Set
- [DramaScape] Submarine Pen Dock 7
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outlines Volume 1
- Chasing the Dragon
- [DramaScape] City Hall
- [Fire Ruby Designs] Exilium Kickstarter
- BLUEHOLME™ Journeymanne Rules Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Desert Biosphere
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Universal Revised
Chasing the Dragon
Episode 49 – Ten Things We’re Jonesing For
(a.k.a. Chasing the Dragon)
This week the guys talk about ten of their current favourite gaming things. Everything from Post Apocalypse to Super Heroes, trying new things, system specific conventions, alternate history, Asterix, blogs and more!
Next time it’ll be our 50th episode! Drop us a line with any messages, thoughts or ideas. We’re excited to have a plethora snippets to pepper into our cast – feel free to send us something – we love hearing from both our listeners.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…