- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: The Torpol Cluster
- [Ennead Games] Empire Builder: Settlement Overview
- [Raging Swan Press] Christmas Megabundle
- [DramaScape] Grand Hall
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Space & Sci-Fi Encounter Concepts
- [DramaScape] Parking Garage
- [Precis Intermedia] High Valor (Revised Edition)
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunk – Volume 12: Creatures
- [Triple Ace Games] Heroes & Villains III: Citizens of Al-Shirkuh
- [Wordplay Games] Heroic Fantasy
Episode 27: Combat
(a.k.a. Roll For Initiative)
Why can’t we all just get along? Because fighting is fun, in gaming at least. Or is it? Why does it take up so much of RPG text and sessions in general? Baz and Gaz roll up their sleeves and knife fight over what all this conflict is really about.
Want to provide us with a healing surge? Rejoice, you can become a Patreon and support our podcasting efforts. .
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…