- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
Cutting Up Museums
Episode 4: Settings
(a.k.a. Cutting Up Museums)
We remember them well from Fantasy Heartbreakers to the finest game ever made. Creating your own setting at the table through play might be all the rage, but nothing beats a good published setting. Gaz and Baz talk us through some of their favourites and discuss what makes a good setting.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…