- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
Dying in the First Ten Minutes
Episode 25: Dying in the First Ten Minutes
(a.k.a. Character Generation)
Roll the dice, throw the bones, allocate points or get a pre-gen; this week the Smart Party talk about character generation and all related items.
Regrettably Gaz is suffering from the dreaded Man Flu (2pt disadvantage) and Baz is similarly afflicted and talking from his hibernation chamber – so sound quality may vary, but the content is still fried gold!
We’re out of lemsip and healing potions, so check out Patreon and refresh the coffers if you like, and next time we’ll try to sound like demihuman.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…