- [Precis Intermedia] City in the Mirage
- Extra Life Video Game Bar
- [Beyond Belief Games] Return of the Woodland Warriors
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 55: Combat Feats 2
- [Wordplay Games] Heroic Fantasy: Now in Print
- [DramaScape] Modern and Ruined Library
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Vehicle Handbook
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Referee’s Briefing 6: Garden Worlds
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: SciFi Material Names
- [DramaScape] Post-Apocalyptic Outpost
Fell Running With D20s
Episode 46 – Fell Running With D20s
(a.k.a. Roll Your Own Adventure)
Well the Christmas lull is over, back to work and no time to be reading large tomes of gaming goodness. What’s an avid gamer to do? How about get some products that allow you to roll up inspiration? Will that give us all we need? What are the advantages? Our intrepid duo go fell-running with d20s to find out.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…