- [Crooked Staff Publishing] Half-a-dozen Hand Drawn Maps: Volume II–Small Settlements
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments SciFI Edition
- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
I Hit It In The Ennui
Episode 10: Social Conflict
(a.k.a. I Hit It In The Ennui)
What do you do when you’re playing a silver-tongued devil but haven’t got the words as a player? I can’t fence, but sword-fighting seems well covered in RPGs. Do you need a doctorate to play a scientist? All these questions are more are answered as the Smart Party talk about all the things not in the combat chapter.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…