- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: High Guard – Aslan
Into The Odd (Walkthrough)
Episode 31 – Into The Odd (Walkthrough)
This week Baz takes Gaz through a journey Into the Odd by Chris McDowall. First impressions, through character creation (all four rolls of it) and on to deeper into the OSR style book with a difference. Come join the lads as they have a root around in the game and see if it might be your cup of tea.
The Smart Party spend their own hard-fought for coppers to buy things like this to review, if you want to help you can become a Patreon and support future endeavours. Or simply drop the lads a line with your questions, comments or things you’d like to talk about and they’ll see what they can do.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…