- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
Money You Don’t Have
Episode 20: Gamer Bling
a.k.a. Money You Don’t Have
The festive season is already upon us (almost) and we’re already writing our shopping lists for Santa and generous relatives who don’t understand the hobby. Also, Dragonmeet approaches with even greater alacrity. What should gamers get other people to buy them? What’s the latest accessory sweeping the geeky nation? Find out inside, and give us your suggestions!
Feel free to drop us some coins in the tip jar so we can buy ourselves new dice.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…