- Episode 50 – Back to the Future
- [Ennead Games] A Chunk of Sci-Fi: Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Starter Set
- [DramaScape] Submarine Pen Dock 7
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outlines Volume 1
- Chasing the Dragon
- [DramaScape] City Hall
- [Fire Ruby Designs] Exilium Kickstarter
- BLUEHOLME™ Journeymanne Rules Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Desert Biosphere
Putting Ticks in Boxes
Episode 26: Putting Ticks in Boxes
Hot on the heels of character generation, our characters want to level up! What’s the deal with experience points and levels? Are they an archaic throwback to the beginning of gaming or still relevant? Join our Baz and Gaz on a journey though experience systems from D&D through to modern day and what they think of it all.
We want to level up our equipment, so become a Patreon if you fancy supporting that kind of things.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…