- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: The Torpol Cluster
- [Ennead Games] Empire Builder: Settlement Overview
- [Raging Swan Press] Christmas Megabundle
- [DramaScape] Grand Hall
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Space & Sci-Fi Encounter Concepts
- [DramaScape] Parking Garage
- [Precis Intermedia] High Valor (Revised Edition)
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunk – Volume 12: Creatures
- [Triple Ace Games] Heroes & Villains III: Citizens of Al-Shirkuh
- [Wordplay Games] Heroic Fantasy
The Future Perfect
Episode 29: Android:Netrunner RPGs
(a.k.a. The Future Perfect)
Special guest time! UK Netrunner National Champion (and avid roleplayer) Alex White joins Baz and Gaz to talk about the Android : Netrunner universe and how or why you’d play there. It’s not all dark dystopia or combat chapters, new ideas via old science fiction and bright ideas emerge – join the gang on a trip through an engaging setting and discover what you could do with it.
If you want to help the lads with their endeavour to bring you the future in RPGs and give up their Day Job, maybe encourage them to write up the A:NR rpg, you can become a Patreon and support their podcasting efforts!. Or simply drop them a line with your questions, comments or things you’d like to talk about and they’ll see what they can do.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…