- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
The Three Mathematicians
Episode 12: Historical Gaming
(a.k.a The Three Mathematicians)
Why play in the real world when you’ve got a fantastical one? Wait, there’s our own history with lots of excellent genres and documents to mine! What do the Smart Party know about such things? Not enough, so we’ve recruited that bastion of Britishness and sartorial authority on Tweed, Dr. Mitch to join us. From Ancient Greece to Alexandria, he’s written his fair share of historical RPG material so we get him to join the fun and share his thoughts.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…