- [DramaScape] Lake Prison
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Political Ideology
- REVOLUTIONARIES — American War of Independence RPG
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller RPG: The Great Rift & Deep Space Exploration
- [D101 Games] Summer Sale 25% Off
- [Ennead Games] Corporate Babble Generator
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Reach Adventure 4: Last Flight of the Amuar
The Three Mathematicians
Episode 12: Historical Gaming
(a.k.a The Three Mathematicians)
Why play in the real world when you’ve got a fantastical one? Wait, there’s our own history with lots of excellent genres and documents to mine! What do the Smart Party know about such things? Not enough, so we’ve recruited that bastion of Britishness and sartorial authority on Tweed, Dr. Mitch to join us. From Ancient Greece to Alexandria, he’s written his fair share of historical RPG material so we get him to join the fun and share his thoughts.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…