- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: The Torpol Cluster
- [Ennead Games] Empire Builder: Settlement Overview
- [Raging Swan Press] Christmas Megabundle
- [DramaScape] Grand Hall
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Space & Sci-Fi Encounter Concepts
- [DramaScape] Parking Garage
- [Precis Intermedia] High Valor (Revised Edition)
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunk – Volume 12: Creatures
- [Triple Ace Games] Heroes & Villains III: Citizens of Al-Shirkuh
- [Wordplay Games] Heroic Fantasy
What We Want From Books
Episode 37 – What We Want From Books
Gaming books aren’t what they used to be. Back in the old days summers were longer and hotter; and cricket balls were harder. RPG books gave you everything they wanted… Or did they? The Gents take off their rose-tinted glasses (sometimes) to talk about what they want from their gaming books and how they could be better.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…