- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: High Guard – Aslan
What We Want From Books
Episode 37 – What We Want From Books
Gaming books aren’t what they used to be. Back in the old days summers were longer and hotter; and cricket balls were harder. RPG books gave you everything they wanted… Or did they? The Gents take off their rose-tinted glasses (sometimes) to talk about what they want from their gaming books and how they could be better.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…