- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
You Can’t Text in Traveller
Episode 14: The Future
(a.k.a You Can’t Text in Traveller)
What is the future for RPGs? Are we destined to have a weird hobby that is only played in nursing homes and retirement communities, or is the hobby Strong Like Bull? What do two old men know about it anyway? Baz talks about rappers (or something) and we draw comparisons with vinyl records. The future is here, the future is now.
Thanks to our lovely Patreon supporters for the question, and we look forward to hearing more – get involved – we love comments and questions!
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…